Home Page

SEN Complaints Procedure

If a parent has a concern or complaint regarding Special Needs, they are encouraged in the first instance to meet with the SENCo. If this matter is not resolved satisfactorily the Headteacher should be notified.


If the concern is not resolved, parents have the right to ask for an examination of the complaint by the Governing Body.


See Monks Abbey's Complaints Policy (in the 'Policies' section - using the link below) for more information.